About Me

Saturday, December 29, 2007

The End...




Our Michigan Christmas Vacation has come to a close. It's gonna be awhile before we're in town again. It's been fun though. We hung out with Rick's family, played games, visited friends...It was nice.

Benjamin's First Christmas! He didn't care too much for the presents. I think he slept through most of the opening. He liked the paper the best. And the tree. To the left is my mom's tree..but many a morning he was rolling under Rick's mom's tree tearing at lights and garland. So cute.

This Christmas didn't really feel like Christmas to me. Perhaps lack of togetherness, Rick getting the flu, not much snow, my siblings not all home at once contributed to this feeling. Maybe it's because I didn't get the joy of putting up my own tree, or decorating my own house. Both of which I really like to do. It's hard living in limbo like we are. Such is life.

Tomorrow morning we are heading back to Ohio. Rick is taking me to my mom's house and then driving back down to school. I'm not looking forward to another month long separation, but at least he will be in the field. Less talking on the phone = less arguing on the phone. I hate missing him though.

Anyway..it's Almost the end of 2007...More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment