About Me

Monday, January 7, 2008

Half a Year.

Happy Six Months Benjamin Isaiah!




Here is a list of some of the things he can do.

  1. He can sit up on his own. (Since around 5 months)
  2. He is "talking" things like dada, blah, buh buh....it's so cute.
  3. He has very good hand/eye skills. He can even get the spoon in his mouth when I put food on it.
  4. He is scooting and getting very good at getting toys out of his reach.
  5. He knows he has feet and he just recently discovered his ears.
  6. He has started screaming/yelling to get my attention. (obnoxious, but adorable)
  7. Today he pulled himself up on the side of the bath tub...I'm gonna be in trouble once he gets mobile..I just know it. It was incredibly cute though, because he was all smiley over his new accomplishment.




    He has learned so much in such a short time. It's amazing to watch him grow and change and reach new milestones. I love it.


    Anyway...I am finally taking him to the doctor tomorrow...I feel like such a terrible mother. I am pretty sure I'm not though..lol. He has a cold now, and he needs to be seen.

    Rick is in the field now for the next three weeks. I hate not being able to talk to him daily. He did text me to say that he is sleeping under the stars...sleeping bag on dirt. He has to wake up at 3am and do some land navigation stuff which he really enjoys.


    That's all I've got for today...I need a snack now.

1 comment:

  1. You are an excellent Mother, Ashley!! I think all mothers feel like losers at many points of the motherhood process.

    ReplyDelete