About Me

Monday, January 28, 2008


Well, it is official. Benjamin is fully able to pull himself up. He has even started to cruise the furniture and other things a little bit. I'm excited. I am trying to teach him how to clap now. I don't know if it's working. ;)

I really have nothing new to say...Life seems so busy, but I have no clue where my time goes. (I say that all the time)

I will try to have a new video soon.

5 comments:

  1. Hey! I think that you accidentally posted your words in white. I can only see them if i highlight it first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's fine on my screen and my moms..?? I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can read it just fine also.

    Wow! Ben is going full steam ahead!

    Can't wait to see him again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fine now. My computer must have just been freaking out for some reason. Weird.

    Wow. Ben is going to catch up to Zane soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i need things to do, could you update a little more often? :)

    ReplyDelete