About Me

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Where a Kid can Be a Kid...

We woke up to a COLD morning here in GA. It was SNOWING! We couldn't believe it. Of course none of it stuck. And it was 50 some degrees by noon. Nothing compared to what's happening in Ohio! My mom told me church got canceled. Crazy.


After we watched the snow (which Ben was fascinated by), we got ready and headed off to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. A friend of ours from Germany is stationed here also and her daughter turned three earlier this week. It was pretty fun. Ben met Chuck and wasn't even scared. Curious though. We won fun dips and cotton candy with our tickets. Good for me since cotton candy has been on my mind since I saw it in the video store a couple days ago...hehe.
After Chuck E. Cheese we meandered around Dick's Sporting Goods, Petco, and then went to Sears to check out grills. Rick and I both love to grill and Rick has been feeling the need for a grill lately. The one he pointed out to me today...a lovely, red, Kenmore. Not exactly in our budget. So we will keep dreaming of grilled food and wait until we are in a more permanent living situation.

Anyway...not much else going on. Benjamin is our little destructo baby. He's got his hands on anything and everything within reach..he's also getting VERY good at climbing and reaching whatever he sets his sights on. Sometimes it makes me crazy...I suppose it will only get worse when he starts walking.

Alrighty, Benjamin just went to bed and now it's my turn. I'm SO tired!

Here is a link to my latest Facebook Album , I've posted some of the photos here already...

No comments:

Post a Comment