Right after I told him his soccer pj's were in the laundry....
We had a nice week. On Wednesday-Friday Richard got to come home early. So we got to spend a lot of quality time together. We went swimming, went shopping, went out to eat with some friends and hung out around the house. Much needed quality time.
Sadly, he will be in the field all week again this coming week. *Sigh*
In other news...between Wednesday and now (Sunday) I've taken almost NO pictures! I can't believe it. Ah Well...
Benjamin has figured out how to shake his head "no." It's one of the cutest things I've seen in awhile. He does it when he dances now too. I'll get a video of that soon.
Well...we are down to the wire now. We are moving in 11 days. I am ready. Nervous. I've decided to go ahead and drive with Rick. We've got a little more time to get there than the last time we drove cross country, so if we just need to stop and take a break, we will be able to. I am hoping that it won't be too stressful and that Benjamin will be ok with it...So if you remember, pray for us and our upcoming trip. ;)
Well...I'm tired and I've only got little more time awake with my husband...goodnight!
*perk* Richard is gone all week? Why aren't you flying home to me? Why, why why?
ReplyDelete