So, we're all moved in now. Not quite clean to my specifications, but working on it.
Yesterday we washed the car and this morning we detailed it. I love a clean car and I love detailing too. It's among the many odd jobs I think I would love...I think I would also enjoy being the person who mows the grass on the side of the highway....
Anyway, with my lens still broken and no new one in the immediate future for me, I have to say I am a little crushed. The panasonic lumix is good for taking videos, but it's so slow turning on and actually taking the picture. I get so frustrated missing the moments my Nikon would have captured. Grr.
I have a video that I have attempted to upload three times. We are "borrowing" someone elses internet at this time until we get our own and it is kind of hit or miss.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment