
Here's to the Baby Boy who makes life easy and Fun...


Mom,
Happy Mother's Day to you! Thank you so much for being the wonderful mom you are. I appreciate so much everything you've taught me and everything you've done for me over the years and especially recently. I'm the mommy I am today because of you! You mean the world to me and I am so happy that I can call you my mom and my best friend! I love you so much!
Mom M.,
Thank you so much for being the wonderful, caring mom you are! It's thanks to you that I have the wonderful husband that I have. Thanks for being there for me while Rick was in basic training and for so generously welcoming me into your family. You are very much appreciated and loved! Happy Mother's Day!
*****
Today was a good day. Yesterday Jeff and Melissa (Rick's friends from high school) came to visit from Phoenix. They spent the night and then left around noon today. After they left Rick, Ben, and I went swimming. Always a fun time. We all love the water. After swimming Rick told me I had to get ready. :)
He arranged for Monica and Kevin to babysit Ben so we could have dinner and catch a movie. It was so much fun. However, I kept feeling like there was something I should be doing. Once we got in the movie I relaxed though. We saw, "What Happens in Vegas." It was pretty cute. We both really enjoyed it.
I supposedly have a present coming, but I can't have it until tomorrow. It's apparently from Benjamin. So we will see. :)
Well, thank you honey. I not only love you, I enjoy you! Can't wait to see you! Thank you for being a wonderful daughter!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ashley. I'm glad you enjoyed your 1st Mother's Day! So what was Ben's gift? And thank you for being such a wonderful daughter in-law and a wife who brings joy and happiness to my sweet son. Love you!!
ReplyDelete