About Me

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

07-09-05

Happy Anniversary to the Man of my dreams :)


We've been through alot in our three years of marriage. We've moved from Arizona to Germany to Georgia and back to Arizona, and soon we will pack up and move again.
We started a family. :)


Rick's been focused on his career and I am so proud of him!

God has given me everything I asked for and more and even though we're celebrating 3 years today, we still feel like newly weds. My husband is playful and fun and we make each other laugh. He makes me happy. :)

Happy Anniversary Richard, I can't wait to see what God has in store for our next year together! I love you!

We made some crazy plans,

had some crazy dreams

And now that we've reached

a few you would think

That it would get old to you and me

But it still feels good

4 comments:

  1. awwww.... happy anniversary ash & rick. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! :)
    i love you and hope to see you soon!
    ~katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary guys! Is this your first one you get to spend together? Have so much fun!

    karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary
    I will be back into the swing of things and back on track soon!

    ReplyDelete