About Me

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's A....

GIRL!
:)
Ok, That being said...
My doctor is great. For a first impression any way. He's old school, and he will be the one delivering the baby. Which is nice to know. If I'd had the baby in AZ, it could have been anyone!
He is a little nerdy...but I like that. He answered all my questions and didn't make me feel dumb/lame at any time. He did check out my pelvis and determined, "Oh yeah, you could get out an 8 or 9 pounder." If that's TMI I'm sorry, I thought it was pretty hilarous. Richard did too.
As far as the house, we're pretty much done. I'm going to have to make some extra money (hopefully with photography) so that we can make our house a home with some furniture. Our bedroom has a bed and a lamp and that's it. It looks so empty. We need a computer desk too. We don't have any end tables or coffee tables for downstairs or for the loft, and I would really like to trade in our wal-mart table for something a little nicer.
All in due time I guess, ya can't have it all...
Benjamin is doing well. He loves all the new space we have. He loves ripping stuff out of drawers and cupboards. We're working on that. He also has decided that shredding the toilet paper to put tiny pieces into the toilet is a fun task. He's saying a few more things. For us, it is usually very easy to know what he wants.
In other news...Monday can't come fast enough! Rick is leaving this Wednesday, so I'll be alone and disconnected from the world. I hate that. This connection I'm dealing with today is only by chance...It used to be that the only place I could mooch my one bar was on the porch, then I could get it in the foyer, but only if the computer was placed just right; half on the tile and half on the carpet...Now, I've found I can get one bar from the same connection (a mystery linksys 5) in our bedroom. I can only do this if I open the window and put a book under the computer. Desperate much?
Anyway, I've got things to do..more putting away, more organizing, more cleaning, and maybe some eating too. ;)

8 comments:

  1. YEAH! Congratulations! Sounds like it is all coming together.
    Trying standing on one foot and holding your tongue sideways - that might help your internet connection. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To All Of you, I am soooooo happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I hope you are taking care of yourself and resting! We haven't seen many expectant mom pics. Share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm with mom.. i have requested this once before.. don't forget the 2nd child! i know how it feels. haha. as for the furniture, i say you just send rick out garbage hunting once a week.. it will be fully furnished before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! A girl will be fun, start buying everything in pink!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS! Can you name her "Delia"? Or wait how dose your dad and your mom's sisters say it? Lil girls are so much fun and adorable to dress up. Just as I sing "Daddies don't let them grow up to be cowgirls" And I must agree with your mom Ash, do not over do yourself.

    Lots of love from Az (weather is wonderful now)

    ReplyDelete