Who's there?
Another KIRBY Salesman! That's right folks...we got another knock last night from a Kirby girl. I am sad that she wasn't the one who knocked when Rick was gone, she would have been easier to say "No" to.
Anyway, we told her that Kirby was in our home last week and then we told her about what happened. She said she would have her manager come back because she was under the impression that office I purchased my kirby from had CLOSED! That would be my luck.
In other news...I am pretty sure I mentioned that my first time opening the microwave resulted in the handle breaking clean off.
The maintenence guy came today to fix that. He took the microwave apart, installed the new handle, and then told me that the microwave was actually broken. The timer didn't work. Probably why I broke the handle...slamming it so hard.
Um..actually sir, the handle broke off the very first time I opened it and the time counted down just fine yesterday.
He still didn't believe me...but instead took out some thing that measures some other thing and told me he would need to take the microwave apart a second time. He said there was no way it could have been working because the switches weren't catching.
Most likely from something he did when he was installing the handle. Because I swear to you, the timer worked fine.
*annoying*
Benjamin and I are still sick, Rick is re-sick. He woke up this morning with a pounding pressure headache. I have a slight headache, and Ben has some pressure too, I'm guessing anyway by the way he keeps rubbing his head and eyes. He has a some congestion and a cough. I only really cough at night. It's miserable though.
And..the real kicker of the week. Richard was informed yesterday that we now have to go to the brigade ball on Friday night. Neither of us want to go..and since it's late notice (other people have had their paperwork/seating arrangements for weeks now) The LT in charge of seating said he may have to get out another table just for us. Does this mean we'll be sitting alone? I don't know...hopefully I can fit myself into my trusty black dress...It's a babydoll type dress, so hopefully the pregnant belly won't look ridiculous. Probably should try it on before Friday..in case I do need to get something different. Hopefully we're all feeling better by then, and HOPEFULLY I can find someone to babysit Ben. 

This is from the other day...hair doesn't look red in this picture..
Ash, you have my total sympathy. Your life sounds like mine (HECTIC)
ReplyDeleteUgh, everything is a pain when you just don't feel good and aren't sleeping well. Hope you guys all recover by tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteDo you know anyone well enough yet to watch Ben?
I guess I'll fly in to watch him if you're desperate.. That will only cost you about $4,000.00. Sounds like you're having all the luck over there! Hope it gets better soon.
ReplyDeletei'll do it for $500!
ReplyDelete