About Me

Friday, December 19, 2008

Allow Me to Clarify.


Hello all... I realize I may be sounding a little desperate these days.

I suppose I am to some degree. But, I am actually not too uncomfortable, or antsy, or sick of being pregnant.
My main reasons for wanting to evict this poor, nameless child are:
1. I don't want her to have to share her birthday with Christmas
2. I want to go to Rick's brother's wedding and NOT look like I just had a baby
3. I want to be healthy and strong for traveling (and I want the baby to be ok to travel too...i.e. big enough, without jaundice...etc.)
Sadly, I think that's all I've got.
Am I ready to be done with pregnancy for awhile? Sure. I'd like to pretend that I own my body...but in reality, I've been pregnant or breastfeeding since October of 2006!

So...I'll keep praying for an early/safe/.healthy delivery and if that's not what happens, I will try not to be too disappointed in knowing that God just had other plans. :)

3 comments:

  1. I think all the women of this world can relate ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother says, you are blessed and highly favored and your child is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i predict you go into labor tonight, and have the baby in the wee hours of the 21st.

    ReplyDelete