.JPG)
Ok..so above is Evey, just a couple days home from the hospital, and below is Benjamin a couple days home from the hospital. I could take a picture of Evey from the same angle...but it's pretty obvious who chunky one is. Evey was 9lbs 4.3oz and 21in and Ben was 7lbs 13oz 19.5in.
Chubby babies are the cutest, I think! (not to discount ben's cuteness though)
ReplyDeleteGrowing up I was only ever around my cousins as babies (I'm the 3rd born of 36 on my mom's side... so there were lots of babies to behold!). Being an Irish family, of good potato-eating stock, I was always accustomed to chubby, thick babies. 9-11 pounds was the norm for a newborn.
Then I started meeting friends' babies and my nephews and I never knew that babies came that small and skinny! Seriously.
Enjoy those delicious cheeks and thighs! She's a doll!
Aw so cute! I can't believe the size difference, wow! She's so adorable and I think she totally looks like you. Don't ya just love having a girl?
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, she's like a foot taller than him!
ReplyDeleteHi Ashley
ReplyDeleteI don't know how you did it. That is having a baby that size. She's a cutie and I love the rolls.