About Me

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Seattle!


Today we rented a van and ventured to Seattle! What a great city! We had a lot of fun exploring down town and going to the market. It turned out to be a beautiful day, complete with views of the mountains, cool clouds, and SUN! I'm glad we went and there is still PLENTY left to explore. I created a slide show with captions of the pictures, you can view that by clicking here.  On the way home we stopped to eat at TGI Fridays. It was delicious and then we made it home just in time to give the kids baths and get them to bed...and enjoy that piece of vanilla bean cheesecake we got to go...What a fun day!

6 comments:

  1. cute pictures. i'll take my baby back now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look so good - I can't believe it! Really cute pictures, especially of you and the kids and all four of you - we don't see that very much.
    What was everyone looking at in that window?????? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of all four of you! What a cute family. Looks like you guys had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a great city to visit -- it's been on my "to-see" list for years now. Your photos are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an awesome time! I've heard Seattle is fun to visit. And cheesecake to boot. Yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun day! Also, I couldn't stop giggling seeing Ben with Evelyn's headband!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete