Apparently I just can't stop subjecting my children to photo shoots! All of these were taken in our bedroom..we have a nice giant window in there which is great for lighting.....



Our headboard makes a nice background

This one (above) is my new favorite...





Ben's little feet..still make me happy :-D
*******
Today I went to a Silpada party hosted by a fellow military wife. It was fun to get out, meet some new wives, and buy a pair of earrings. She asked me if I would ever like to host a party...I think I would, but who would come?
Anyway...On the drive home, I was thinking about my life. I just can't get over how richly blessed our lives have been. I just had to thank God right then. Even with a deployment staring us in the face...I'm ok. I feel at peace with it. I don't think it's going to be fun, and I'm going to miss my husband like crazy, but I'm going to be ok and he's going to be ok. God's favor surrounds us...and if HE is for us, then who can be against us?
Beautiful photos, Ashley! The kids are so adorable!
ReplyDeleteno one!
ReplyDeleteUhm can I borrow your camera? ;) These are beautiful. But then again you have beautiful kids so it really doesn't matter what camera you use. Love the black and whites!
ReplyDeleteI just can't decide if its the kids, the camera, or you, Ashley, but these pictures are just gorgeous.
ReplyDelete