About Me

Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's My Birthday

Well...it is actually my birthday week...inspired by James and Emily.... we are celebrating the entire week of birth...and it has turned out to be pretty fun! 

On Monday I got a snowboard :) I didn't have one, but Richard did and he wanted me to have one too. Someday we'll get to go together. (It's best at the end of the season when everything is 50% off)

On Tuesday, Benjamin got himself and Evelyn some very cute Easter outfits ;)

On Wednesday Richard brought me home some flowers, which are gorgeous, some candy, and a movie

And today we dropped the kids off at a friends house and went out for lunch. It was nice to sit and chat. After lunch we went to the nail salon and got pedicures. I made him get one too so I wouldn't feel singled out, and so we could sit next to each other and talk. I think he liked it though...and shockingly, he was not the only man getting one. After that we ran into JoAnn Fabrics per my request and then wandered over to the Toyota dealership intending to test drive a van (I'm easily pleased) but...no one even came out to talk to us. One of the vans was unlocked so we just sat inside and checked it out. I was AMAZED that no one wanted to sell us a new car today...but it was probably for the best....After we picked up the kids, we went to coldstone and it was delicious! 

It was a good day and it was a simple day. 

I'm 25 now...and I'm wondering what tomorrow will bring...  :)

3 comments:

  1. it sounds like SUCH a great day! glad it was happy and wonderful, just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo hoo to birthday week! i was trying to change it to birthday month yesterday with no luck.. james said before long i'll just be celebrating the whole year. haha glad it was good and enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! Happy day/week! 25 seems so official huh?

    ReplyDelete