About Me

Friday, May 29, 2009

It's Friday!

Rick's leave starts today...yay! I love it when I can have him all to myself. We've got some plans to see some things and do a little camping while he's off, so we're excited about that...


Benjamin fresh up from a nap..I love his after sleep face. 
With that...I'll be going....I have a feeling it's going to be a great weekend...the weather here has been perfect..hot even....  :)

Hope Everyone has a safe and happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Ashley, you're a great photographer! I'm sure it helps to have good subjects, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little family pics on your side bar! So fun! I hope you guys have a nice weekend of camping n stuff. Keep those cute baby pics comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell you're still enjoying that lense! Love the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss ev is looking so cute!

    ReplyDelete