
Can anyone tell how happy I am to have a camera again?!
AND a new lens! I have the greatest husband ever!!!! :-D (AND I have a new haircut....)
....and Rick took the picture..... :-D
AND it's all for our anniversary...celebrating early because he will be deployed already...
*almost* 4 years and I've never been more in love!
They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday
Yay! Looks like you got the 50 mm!! Is it 1.4?
ReplyDeleteSince I don't have a good camera, can you fly down here to take pictures of Alexis when she's born?? K, Thanks! :-) Glad you got your camera back! Happy early Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! (Whatever happened to your camera anyway...?)
ReplyDeleteI think Rick is a keeper. What a guy!
Yeah for amazing husbands!
ReplyDeleteWOW! What lense did you get?
ReplyDeleteYou know, you really should give Mraz the credit he deserves. Love that song. :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you got a new toy though, we husbands have to be nice every once in a while.