About Me

Thursday, May 14, 2009

So....

It's been awhile. 

Lets see...Mother's day was nice. We didn't do anything, except go to church, and eat dinner (a lovely dinner prepared by Rick and served outside...and he even cleaned up after while I took a nap. He's good.) I took no pictures all day. Shocking.

This week has been kind of busy...Rick has been slowly working on the fire place, Rob has finished his beautiful flag case..he built it in memory of his grandfather, and it really turned out great. We painted Benjamin's room blue and want to put crown molding along the top and maybe a ceiling fan....too many projects going on in our house.....

It's the weekend. Yessssss!

5 comments:

  1. OH I can't wait to paint! Love the color! And the picture- so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. get that baby a step stool, he'll be far more productive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patrick loved helping paint his room! Ben painting is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ben painting... adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blue color!

    I know what you mean about too many projects going on at once. It can be overwhelming and so busy but totally worth it when you can finally sit back and bask in the fruits of your labor. :o)

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete