Miss Evelyn Elizabeth is 6 months old today...This past month (or 2) was full of firsts for her! She learned to move from her tummy to a sitting position, she learned to crawl, pull herself up, and more recently she's started cruising, and while we were in Ohio this past weekend she learned how to clap her hands. Her papa noticed first, but her daddy has been playing patty cake with her pretty much since she was born.
Happy 6 months Evey! We love you and can't believe how time has flown right by!
(I have plenty to write about our Weekend in Ohio..but I'll have to do that when I have more time...)
I LOVE that picture. She is growing up fast.
ReplyDeleteWhat a big girl! Glad you had a good trip!
ReplyDeleteat this pace, she'll be speaking complete sentences before ben!
ReplyDeleteLook at your skinny little girl! Cutie patootie.
ReplyDelete