About Me

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Waterfalls







Yesterday we went to some nearby waterfalls...it's actually a fish ladder for salmon too, but I guess it's not time yet? I don't know when that happens, but I think it might be entertaining and I want to check it out....

The falls were just over some large rocks on a river, but it was a nice little circle around and we had fun playing on the rocks for a bit. You can't swim or anything, but Ben enjoyed throwing pebbles in the water and climbing with Daddy. 

Today we gave both kids haircuts, and played outside in the baby pool and with the neighbors' dog and with the slip and slide...I have pictures of that too, but I'll post them later, or if you're friends with me on facebook, you can see them there. 

2 comments:

  1. i love that pic of you and Evelyn! You look beautiful! Love the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look great and the pictures are so beautiful. It makes me jealous and want to come live in WA for the summer!

    ReplyDelete