About Me

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

28 Things

....that I love and miss about my husband....
  1. the sound of his projects from the garage..and the way he always wants my opinion
  2. his smile
  3. the way he makes me laugh
  4. our telekinetic sense of humor when we're together
  5. talking before we fall asleep
  6. watching him play with our kids
  7. having him drive everywhere :)
  8. his confidence in nearly every situation
  9. his voice
  10. the way he hugs me
  11. his clothes being thrown everywhere...I will most likely change my mind about this one when he comes home...hehehe
  12. going to church together
  13. pizza and movie Sundays
  14. going out to eat
  15. the way he always asks what I want for dinner...knowing that it's something I probably won't want to make
  16. having someone else to help balance life
  17. shopping with him
  18. holding his hand
  19. him scaring the crap out of me when I'm in the shower
  20. zoning out in front of the tv with him and the way he won't respond to me unless I say his name first...lol
  21. the way he always makes my hamburger extra thin bc I don't like the thick ones
  22. his laugh
  23. his logic
  24. his encouragement
  25. trading foot rubs
  26. finding his notes that he leaves for me
  27. going on dates
  28. his sincerity

4 comments:

  1. ah trading footrubs... dix & i used to do that... SO nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember missing the clothes all over the place too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a great catch! If you want a little respite from the heat, you would be welcome to come over and hang out at our house. We have some air conditioning.

    ReplyDelete