About Me

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary


How do you celebrate four wonderful years of marriage and send your husband/best friend off to war in the same day? Easy...you have NO other choice.

Saying goodbye to someone knowing you won't get to see them for a year is...kind of heart breaking. As one friend put it, it just sort of stings. It's painful. It's horrible. It's even somewhat unimaginable.

Even though this is my first real deployment, I know today will be the hardest day...

Tomorrow is one day closer to having him home.


3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I hope every day gets easier. We love you and are praying for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Just remember today as your 4th wedding anniversary and try to forget the unpleasant part of the day.

    Today will be the hardest. Hug your babies and have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking of you and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete