




Rain, rain, rain. So much for that "Indian Summer" I was hoping for. Oh well, at least it's not as cold here as it is in Washington. Although, I have to admit, I am missing my fresh air. My mother lives for air conditioning. I would have appreciated AC when it was 98 degrees INSIDE my house..but I like the cool breeze blowing through the house a little better I think.
Anyway...we've been hanging out...well..kind of more like being trapped...by illness and lack of car...but no big deal. =)
Liz found a kitten today in the landscaping. She named it Didi. Ben loooooves animals of all kinds. So he was really happy to get to hold it for a minute.
Let's see..what else...Ev has two teeth...I have man hands...clearly. Ben really enjoys mr. potato head...he thinks the tongues are hats.
That's about it. =)
Ev's teeth are funny. I like the umbrella pic and don't feel bad about man hands.. i have them too.
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful! I can't belive how grown up Ev is looking all of a sudden! Olivia thinks the tongues are hats too on her potato head and I certainly think that they look more interesting that way.
ReplyDeleteCute pics and you look great! Hope that everyone is feeling better now so you can get out a little. Enjoy the fall weather - what I wouldn't give!
ReplyDelete