My Little Pro =)
I need to remember a few things about Benjamin...
- He knows all of his colors, shapes, letters, and he can recognize his name on paper.
- A few nights ago, we were laying in my bed and he asked me "rub feet, mommy" (Rick's son much? haha) He then asked, "mommy, no, rub leg....stinky leg" After seeing a video on youtube of people singing the "stanky leg"
- Two days ago, he woke up at 5am and came to my bed. He climbed in and we bonked heads..then he moved, and we bonked heads again..I grrr'd and moved out of the way and he said "That's better, mommy.."
- Today he pretended to be an airplane. It's not the first time he's pretended..the first time was in August, if I didn't write about it before, he pretended to make food and feed it to me.
- Recently, this month, he started talking on the phone to Rick. Before he refused, but would talk to other people. Today he said, "Hi daddy, I love you. I want to build a tower too. Play legos? Bye daddy, night night" It's so cute to hear listen to him.
- This morning I sang "itsy bitsy spider" to him..later on this evening I heard him in the bathroom singing "eetsy pider, eetsy pider." Cuteness.
I love being his mom.
:o)
ReplyDelete