About Me

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lazy Sunday...


Nothing like a little hard work...
(Also..today was Ev's first time in pig tails..just for fun!)
I suppose it's been awhile...
Nothing extraordinary going on around here....Benjamin and I are sick again. It's just a cold this time, so no fevers, just coughing and sore throat..and lots of snot! Yuck.
Evelyn is walking everywhere now, and she just got her third tooth. It's one of the front top two, so I'm hoping the other one isn't too far behind..because it's looking a little silly. She had a hard time cutting that one though, very cranky, low grade fever, and she was barely sleeping at all...
Benjamin is talking up a storm and I love that Daddy can understand him on the phone now. They can actually have short conversations. It's really cute. :)
Me? I'm doing alright, just pregnant...22 weeks now. It's going by fairly quickly..which is kind of nice because once the baby is born we'll only have 3 months of deployment left. =)
Anyway......nothing really new to report, same old, same old for now!

1 comment:

  1. Aww - pigtails - hehehe

    Sorry to hear you guys are sick again - sigh - Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete