Well..the photo has nothing to do with the post....but that doesn't matter because some of you probably only visit for pictures anyway :-PI am in South Carolina...my family left me behind after some deliberation and consideration..and I am now soaking up some warm sunshine and spending time with my sister and her husband.
I am happy because the two of us chatted about me staying with her way back in February when we knew this deployment was in our future. However, we just couldn't seem to find a good way to make it work.
We have some adventures in store... so I'm excited..and then by the time I get home, it will be time to get ready for Christmas, and before I know it this deployment will be half way over.
Woohoo!
Oh! and...I got two more features on a photography website I'm a member of. It's a good day. =)
Love the pic!
ReplyDelete