
That's a pic I snapped of my grandma at our family Christmas party this past Saturday. It was fun despite all the family members that didn't make it. :(
Prior to that, when I mentioned heading North, I actually landed in Ohio and then turned around and drove to Michigan the next day. I know..I'm a tad on the crazy side. But we had a good time and I think Rick's family was glad to see us. Both drives went alright, Evelyn had a melt down for about the last 45 minutes of both trips. Guess she comes with a travel time limit! Now that she is quite mobile she pretty much hates being forced to sit for any period of time, whether it be high chairs, shopping carts, car seats, laps...etc.
Anyway...we haven't been up to very much, and I have some pictures to post, but I need to find my camera cord.
It's Christmas week....yay!
There..now, Aunt Ang, you can rest easy, my blog is updated!
No comments:
Post a Comment