About Me

Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday =)

What a sweet little man Ben is turning out to be.
Today was a good day, paid bills, ran errands, played at the McD's play place, had a friend over, and finished cleaning upstairs.
I am starting to feel more in control again and I think I like it. ;) We've already fallen back into a routine, and it's been pretty nice.
But even though it's good to be home, I know the kids benefited from having so many people around that love them so much. I told Ben we were going to go bye bye and he said "a noni's house?" He also carried a stuffed bunny from Liz around all last night and through today, and ended up taking it to bed with him again tonight. I know he misses the family.
In other news...I had an appointment with my Dr. here on Thursday. He wasn't too impressed by the Dr. I had been seeing in Ohio. His comment was, "hmm, must be a minimalist..I'm not."
So..we jumped right in with a full ultrasound and measured every part of the baby. Our darling M5 is ahead of schedule by 4 weeks. He doesn't think the dates are wrong, just that it's a large baby. I have another appointment on the 29th to measure again. At 28 weeks, I measured 32 and this week at 31 weeks, I measured 35. It really explains all the discomfort I've been feeling..and how I feel like I'm already at the end when I still have 9 weeks to go...
Anyway...this was kind of a "stream of consciousness" post...my thoughts as I thought them...
Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that little M5 is doing well and that you all are going back to a routine at home.

    ReplyDelete