
Finally the sun came out, so we went out to play! It got up to around 56 degrees, but with the sun it felt warmer. We played in the rocks, went for a walk, and then dug in the backyard dirt. After that, we had some lunch, and took a 3 hour nap. Now we're upstairs playing..well the kids are playing cars and I'm writing this blog...
I really need to put an end to the mid day nap situation, but all I want to do is sleep lately. I guess our huge baby is growing again! However, it makes for a rough bed time..Evelyn stayed up until 9pm last night (she's usually ready by 7:45pm) and Ben came downstairs 4 different times until 11pm. Not really ideal...
In house news..the painter came today, but his "sidekick" didn't show up for work today, so all he did was put plastic all over the floors and furniture and prime the areas with a roller. It took about 45 minutes...He thought it would be for the best if we leave the house while he paints. I guess..except they are coming at 8am..so where shall we go?
Nothing else really exciting or new here...the organization/purging continues, I did our bedroom closet and bathroom last night. So now the upstairs, our bed/bathroom, the kitchen, and the coat/shoe closet are complete. Next on my list is the laundry room. Of course, we can only purge old sheets to the garage..Rick will need them for drop cloths or rags...my project list is growing (I know you're excited, babe). =)
uunhjmuczshhjkjjhiukjkj.kkkkkkkkkkk4055474334....Evelyn just came by to blog a bit, I guess that means it's time for me to go...
Happy Monday! (..and Happy Birthday Jim..)
Thanks for the Bday note!
ReplyDeleteI love their matching shoes!
ReplyDelete