About Me

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sunny Thursday!


Look at this! Ben is letting me snap pictures of him again. Thank goodness =) He climbed up there by himself, but I had to help him actually get onto his bum. He looks pretty proud of himself!

We didn't do much today..I got the downstairs picked back up (no point in actually cleaning..painters are coming tomorrow to drag in dust and dirt...), did some laundry, sat everything out that needs to go into my hospital bag, but didn't actually pack the bag yet...I'll get there...eventually...I still need a pedicure and a new pair of earrings, then I'll be ready to go. ;-)

In other news...the weather here has been fantastic...warm, sunny, sunshine, and warm enough temps to run around coat less. I even broke out a pair of flip flops.

I have decided that I absolutely need a screen door before the summer. I had the front door wide open for awhile, but a giant black fly flew right on in and bashed itself against the bathroom mirror for like 20 minutes...That noise goes into the Super Annoying category. Ew.

Well..this has been a sufficiently boring update...I really just wanted to post that cute picture of Benjamin. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment