I'm a little more tired these days and I have a little less time to do the things I feel like I need to do, but I am happy.
Addy is a little joy. A great sleeper and she's eating and gaining weight.
Benjamin has been so sweet to her, making sure she's "warm and cozy." and He always tells me when she's crying. "Addy's cryin' mommy, pick her up." It's so cute.
Evelyn just recently figured out she was an actual person. She always goes to look in the crib if Addy is making any kind of noise, she babbles at her, points out her eyes, nose, and mouth. She's not always very gentle, but we're working on that. =)
Needless to say, I'm enjoying my time as a mommy of three, but I am anxious and excited to share it with the husband.
You have some of the most beautiful children :)
ReplyDelete