
First..the babe dropped! Look at all that room my ribs have now!
Today, I headed to the airport to pick up Rick's mom and sister. I missed every exit and turn I was supposed to make (on the way home too, until I knew where I was going). I was even AT the airport and missed the sign that said "arrivals and departures" and ended up back on the highway!
I was so frazzled and frustrated! I even had the GPS and I just kept messing it up!
I think the baby is sucking my brain power, time to issue an eviction notice!
Ugh, sounds like a frustrating trip! Glad you made it though and looks like the baby is getting ready for take off. Yeah! You look great and soon you will be feeling great with new energy..once baby gets its notice. :)
ReplyDeletewow, that is some baby belly!! Looks like it will be ANY day now Yippee!! I'm sorry the trip was crazy, though. I think I would have just screamed, and I don't even have a baby sucking out my brain power!
ReplyDelete