I miss my husband. :(
Tonight our home group (from church) got together to screen a movie we made for our youth group's film festival. The movie turned out to be pretty hilarious..I love our group. So many funny, interesting people that just click together. It's an amazing blessing..especially for Rick and I. In all our travels, we have never been more at home in a church family than we are right now. It is so hard sometimes to find people who are in the same place in life that you are, share your beliefs, and are just people that you really like. Tonight as the last couple was leaving, her husband was in the car with the baby, honking the horn, while we tried to wrap up our conversation in the kitchen, then the foyer, then the porch, and finally, we yelled until she was in the car. I even
It's nice to have a house filled with laughter and friends. ♥
Other things from the week....Addy had her two month check up today. She is 11lbs 2oz and 22.5 inches long. Only in the 50th percentile..compared to Evelyn who has always been in the 95th percentile and/or off the chart for her height.
I think I've been staying up too late...feeling a little exhausted lately...it shows in my mood, in my face...I get sad when I'm over tired....
and...it's a little later now...totally fell asleep while writing this post....so...goodnight!
Glad you have a good network of friends there! and even more happy for you that Rick is coming home soon :) Now, I want to hear about batch cooking!
ReplyDeleteit makes me sad when you are sad. i get way more emotional late at night too... but as i read this, i noticed your counter is down to 31 days and i'm sending you a hug and a big WOOHOO!! love you much.
ReplyDelete