About Me

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Two Months!


Our little Miss is getting very good at holding her head up. She is smiling all the time now, and it's just so sweet (like her shirt! haha). She's still sleeping 5-6 hour stretches at night, basically since she was born. Our roughest night was actually during R&R, how nice we could share it with daddy! She likes to be held, so most days I wear her in the carrier. I like it, and I am a little sad I didn't spend more time wearing my older two. Aside from this and that, normal baby stuff, she's pretty great.

As Ben says, "we won't taker to back to the hospital...no."

Happy two months Addyson!

2 comments:

  1. 2 months went by fast! She's so cute. I love that smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She seems so smiley from your pictures! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete