
The sun was out today. =)
I am always thankful for any kind of sunshine we get..but even though it does rain a lot here, especially during the Fall/Winter...the sun still comes out and makes me happy. I actually don't mind the rain too much, but I get tired of the continued gloom and feeling like I need to have every single light in the house on....Anyway....we played outside today...I took the kids on a walk, did two loads of laundry, made enchiladas for dinner, and did ZERO housework. I just wasn't feeling it. If you peeked inside my mind, you'd probably think I was nuts...some of you might think it anyway....hehehe.
Moving on....Fall is here...that means the weather is changing...leaves are turning and the nights are cooler...and the bees are PSYCHOTIC!
Evelyn has been stung twice, so she is now terrified. If you go outside, the bees crash into you...bonk you in the head, land on your arm...buzzzzzzz in your ear...It's annoying and scary..because..really? Who wants to be stung by a bee?
I don't like killing bees because of the whole bee crisis and plants aren't getting pollinated etc...but today when I flipped open the key pad for the garage door, a bee flew out right into my face. It didn't sting me..but it kept coming back...so I took a blanket, slapped him out of the air, stomped on him with force, said "take that ya stinkin' bee," and then I may or may not have ended the whole thing with a happy dance....Don't judge me.
=)
The flower picture is fantastic
ReplyDeletei agree.
ReplyDelete