About Me

Saturday, October 9, 2010

To the Pumpkin Patch!


On Wednesday we headed to the pumpkin patch. It was a beautiful day, so I'm glad we didn't wait for the weekend..because now it's raining! The kids loved picking out their pumpkins and playing on the hay, and petting the animals.
On Thursday we vegged out and Richard spent time trying to finish up the laundry room cabinets...(We've got a lot of projects going on...) Evey's bed is finished and in her bedroom, and we still have a chair that we are still working on...
Last night we got a baby sitter (gasp!) and we went on a double date with our friends. The babysitter was great, the kids loved her, and best of all I didn't spend all night worrying about how they were. It was wonderful. We had a nice dinner and then went out for coffee after (I got a strawberry smoothie..but whatevs. I'm still cool)..
And that's what's happening in our world...what's happening in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment