About Me

Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's the first snowfall of the winter....♪







I love Christmas. I love snow (but I hate cold, and I hate slush, and I hate how everything looks all dirty when the snow melts...).
It snowed today, for the first time this Winter. It was also Addy's first time seeing snow. She liked it, but she liked watching her brother and sister run around the best.
In other news...
Addy says, "mama," "num num," "baba," "dada," and "yay." It's so cute. She also has 2 teeth on the bottom now.
Evey will be 2 next month! We are still working on potty training. It's hit or miss each day.
My whole fam is coming out here for Christmas and we cannot wait!

2 comments:

  1. that first picture might be my favorite of yours ever...Addy-projectile-to-the-moon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addy is seriously taking off to outer space in that first pic! hehe ;)Cute! That's so exciting that your whole fam is coming out for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete