




We had a teeny little party with just us, Noni, Papa, Auntie Katie, and Auntie Liz. It was sweet, and she got a new pair of rain boots, some dress up high heels, complete with feathers, and a new ballerina outfit. She wore it to bed!
Our big girl is still working on potty training, she loves baby dolls, shoes (especially boots), her pacifier (I can't figure out how to take it away..I tried the cut it method and you would have thought I was cutting off her arm..) She cried for an hour tonight because she couldn't find the right one...she's in love with it and I'm at a loss..
Anyway...she is happy, and smart, and has her own opinions, especially when it comes to being bossed around by her brother.
She loves "macka-no-knees" (macaroni), and any fruit. She loves her baby sister, "Baby Addy" and being outside.
Currently she likes to put her coat on and "go at costco."
I can't believe how much she talks now and I think her sentences are adorable. I love to listen to her and Ben talk to each other..
Anyway...she's a joyful child, she makes me laugh, and she's got a stubborn streak. My second baby I ever had and I wouldn't trade her for anything!
Happy Birthday Evelyn, we love you!
Happy Birthday Evey!!
ReplyDelete