
How 'bout a sexy husband lovin' on his babies wearing Homer Simpson slippers eh? It truly doesn't get much hotter than that. ;)
Our kids love their daddy, he's a good daddy who gives horsie rides, does push ups with them on his back, and comes home from work ready to play. I appreciate this about him.
Last night he had to work late, he's been busy and kind of bogged down at work lately so he took last night to try to catch up.
I put the kids to bed by myself for the first time since July!
This morning during breakfast, Rick said goodbye to them and Ben asked if he was going to "Affisstan a-den." So we reassured him that no, Daddy wasn't going back to Afghanistan.
Addyson had an appointment today, and on the way there, Evey said, "Daddy go affstan anyyyymorrree."
It makes me sad that they think about that probably every time Rick leaves the house in his uniform. But whether he goes somewhere or is home every night, I'm happy to know that when he's around, he's the best daddy he can be.
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment