About Me

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Trauma!



Today...I decided I wanted to get a group photo of my kids, I haven't really taken one of them all together since Emmett was born, and now he can sit, so I asked Rick to help me gather them up and go to a location I'd driven past a few times...He gladly obliged, because he's good like that. :)

Anyway, photo shoot completed...Addyson freaked out almost the entire time because of the "pokeys," and Ben was a little bit whiney and kept wanting to get back to the truck.

Well..I got a few cute shots and we headed back...While Rick was checking for his keys that he'd left in the truck, and I was putting my camera away, Ben was trying to lift Evey onto the tailgate of the truck..it didn't work out and they both fell..There was much screaming, and much blood, but both are fine..Mommy and Daddy are fine too..but I will say it's kind of unnerving to see blood gushing out of the front of one kid and the back of the other..We remained calm and got the job done. *high five*

2 comments:

  1. oh dear... i am glad everyone is alright!! is it bad that i thought you got a great shot of the blood before it started turning brown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...I know these pictures are from April but my heart hurt seeing them...<3 I miss them running around and for them to have these little boo-boo's is terrible. Glad they are all healed up. :) I am sure also, that this will not be the last of this type of "helping" hand trouble making. Oh siblings.

    ReplyDelete