About Me

Monday, June 11, 2012

Another One Bites the Dust...

I don't know how I always let a whole month go by...busy busy...my latest feats include selling a bunch of stuff and doing 17 consecutive loads of laundry. I am slowing trying to take back my life. The move really jacked me up. Emmett turns 8 months tomorrow. I am going to try and attempt a mini photo shoot. We shall see.

Kids are all doing well,

Addyson has decided to be a total Mama's girl. All the time saying "hold me, mommy." She always asks to sleep in our bed and is really trying to be a buddy to Emmett. I love that. It's sometimes like I only have two kids..EveyBen and AddyEmmett. Lol.

Ben is really just turning into a kid these days. He will be 5 next month. I can't believe it.

Evelyn is the mini mommy, she is helpful, but her independence also gets her into trouble! We're working on not labeling her though.

Emmett still has no teeth, he's cruising furniture now, and crawling around all over the place. I think he'd rather walk, but he just can't yet. Ben thinks it's hilarious how fast Emmett can crawl. He is very vocal. He's big for his age, and wearing 12 month clothes now.

Richard is enjoying his class (mostly), and in his free time has been working on his remote control cars, golfing, playing soccer, and playing xbox with his brother. All things he's longed to do, but from the time he deployed until the time we moved (about 2 years) he had no extra free time at all. So I think that's been great.

I have been trying to keep our smaller house in order, but it mostly feels like our Washington house puked up our AZ house...lol. nothing fits, storage is lacking, and we just have too much stuff for this littler house. I've been able to do some photography, and that's been nice.

Anyway, I will try to keep up, the kids say funny things that I want to remember daily, so I really need to be better at blogging since I really don't have time for journaling right now.

Until next time... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment