About Me

Monday, March 31, 2008

Alone.

Alone for the week while Rick is in the field. I hate being without him. Even for a week. I think he picked the wrong profession... ;)


In other news. My birthday is this week. I'm going to be 24. This will be the 3rd year that Rick missed my birthday due to Army related circumstance. It's sad, and somewhat annoying. Maybe he'll make up for it?! I'll keep you posted...


Benjamin is a standing machine. He gets more brave by the day. He likes to pull up and let go. He is a pro at cruising. I can't believe how fast he figures things out. I'll save the rest for his nine month post... ;) I took this picture this morning. He loves that train. I like it bc it looks like he's saying, "Who me?"


Something exciting...My W2 came in the mail today! YES! We've been waiting MONTHS for that dumb piece of paper. Now we can finally do our taxes. Show me the Money...so we can pay our bills with it...haha.
Well..Ben and I have to get dressed and go pay the rent. Fun Times.

1 comment:

  1. That picture of your hubby is amazing - I think with a pose like that he should try out for the next high school musical movie. :) Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete