About Me

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Birthday Presents

Pretty much impossible not to get joy from him!

I had an alright birthday. I was feeling kind of like Debbie Downer for most of the day because I was alone, no family or friends around, no vehicle to go out and do anything. So I basically had a pity party for myself..ate two bowls of ice cream, cried some. I talked with Emily, she life coached me as only she can. Now I'm sitting here feeling kind of silly. I have so much to be thankful for. I have lots of things that bring me joy day to day and yet I can't stop focusing on the negative. So just keep me in your prayers.



Birthday Flowers from some of my Aunts.
Thank You :)


Really starting to LOVE his books now. I took this right after his nap. I put him on the floor to get the diaper changing stuff and when I came back, there he was. So adorable.



This picture cracks me up. He was tickling his own feet. LOL!



"SAY WHAT?!"

1 comment:

  1. You have gotten some of the cutest, most unusual pictures of Ben! Great photography!

    ReplyDelete