About Me

Friday, March 14, 2008


So...


Benjamin has spontaneously decided to sleep through the night. I couldn't be happier. It's only been two nights...but It's A-mazing how much better our days go when mommy gets enough sleep.


Tonight I went to CQ (Army guard duty) with Rick for a couple hours. We took Ben of course, and all the guys just loved him. One called him a girl...this happens regularly. I do not get it! I think he looks like a boy, I dress him like a boy...Maybe it's those blue eyes and long lashes. Or people are just kind of dumb.


It's 11:30pm. Sadly, Ben is still awake. He napped in the car on the way home from base. He's currently playing contently on the floor by himself. I love it when he does that. It's so cute how he talks to his blocks, or flips through his books. I especially love it when he takes the pacifier box and just tries each one out and then throws it down. He's so fun to watch.


Hmm. He just crawled by..I think I smell something... :-P I was right..hehehe...


In other news...Remember my marble eye? Yesterday it felt sore, and today it still feels sore, almost like it's bruised. Which could be. I'm not really sure what to do about it. I can still see and everything, it just kind of hurts and my contact is uncomfortable to wear. (I've been wearing glasses, except when we go out..I'm too vain for that)


Alrighty kids...time to put the family to bed.
Thunder in the Valley Air Show tomorrow! *excitement*

No comments:

Post a Comment