Today was pretty good. Nice, warm, sunny. Ben and I went for a walk and then played by/in the pool...Well, just our feet. He had a blast kicking his little feet in the water. He tried his hardest to go face first in. I guess he believes he can swim. After that, we came home. Ben napped. I nice good nap in my arms and when he woke up, Rick walked in. He changed his clothes and we went on an adventure to check out the brand new Wal-Mart that opened across the street. We got some great things. Have I ever mentioned how much I love, I MEAN LOVE, Reese Peanut Butter Eggs? I mean I really love those things. Pop was on sale..so we got a few 12 packs (by a few, I mean 11...) All caffeine free for this girl of course. I shouldn't be drinking it at all though..all that sugar and stuff...it's not a soft drink. It's a fat drink. Oh well..at least I've been walking everyday.
In other news. I have something funky going on with my eye. It happened on Saturday, I think I must have scratched it...no idea how though and then all kinds of blood was in there. Now it's all over around my pupil. I call it-My Marble Eye. It's gross. 

I think you will have to click on the picture to make it bigger and then you can kind of see it. It is MY right eye.
Oh..doesn't Benjamin look hilarious in the picture? He was trying to get off my lap...He's really starting to have quite the opinion these days. A little too big for his britches..or something like that.
These are all pictures from my phone btw.
On our way out of the apartment complex we saw a Domino's pizza tent. "Resident Special: $6.00 Large Pizza," Couldn't pass it up..so dinner was served. :) Yum. I could really eat pizza all the time. I love it.
Benjamin continues to be a handful, always wanting to touch everything he can reach. Testing my patience daily. BUT, I still feel so rewarded with every new thing he learns. Just simple things he does throughout the day that make me smile. I love being a mommy.
Well..I need to give Ben a bath and find myself a snack.
Rick is working away on a powerpoint for the class he is teaching tomorrow. Soon it will be the weekend. Yay.
There is Ben in a kid sized lawn chair at Wal-Mart. We didn't buy it, but he liked sitting in it..kicking his feet. Ok..goodnight!

Mmmmm, Reese Peanut Butter Eggs must have crack in them b/c they are so addicting. They are better than regular Reese's b/c there is more peanut butter. Ok, maybe I have thought too much about this. Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteWe got Faith a small chair kind of like that from Target for $10 and she loves it. She watches Teletubbies in it every night.
---It takes longer to type the stupid word verification than it does the comment.