Well..it's been awhile for me!
Ben and I are in Ohio now until the weekend. I came home to attend a college friend's wedding.
So far we haven't done much. We've visited the grandparents and the aunts...oh and attended Katie's choir concert yesterday. Quite entertaining.
The airplane ride went well. Only a few rude people to deal with. But both flights allowed an empty seat next to me, so that was great.
Thank you Rick and Delia SO much for letting us stay with you and taking us to the airport! Much appreciated!
I do have pictures to post, but will do so later....
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Miss you guys! Come back!! :)
ReplyDeleteI've waited this long, and this is all I get?! Come on.. get the pictures up already. I know there are plenty of people to keep the child entertained, no excuses! :)
ReplyDeleteDelia and I loved having Ashley and Benjamen over the house. You are always welcome.
ReplyDelete