
Benjamin was fascinated by everything out the airplane window!
This was not me...self feeding only happened once at our house...this was Papa's doing.
My theater signature backstage at the highschool...ahhh the memories. :) See in the left bottom corner how I said goodbye to my sister..lol.
Good times with the great grandparents. I think this picture is cute. My grandma kept kissing Ben's feet.
Thanks SO much for the cell phone Aunt Angie!!! Muah hahaha!!!

And here's a little glimpse at me...haha. Snapped by Robert
More to come later....



Yes, I know it takes extra time, but you are right,I need to leave comments,after all that is what I look for on my blog!
ReplyDeleteAnd the comment is-All way too cute!
haha. I don't know what it is about this kid but you can tell he is always thinking something. He looks like he has the personality of a 5 yr old, stuck in a 10 month old's body.
ReplyDeleteum, aunt sher is still fascinated by everything out the plane window...
ReplyDeleteSo cute - I love the face he is making with the cell phone, so funny. Can't wait to see more.
ReplyDelete