About Me

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Attached

Benjamin had his first freeze pop yesterday. He LOVED it. It was really hot outside and it seemed our AC couldn't really keep up. So...why not. :)


In other news...Benjamin is officially attached to his bull dog. I had been calling it Nici, but Richard has renamed it to Bones. When Ben gets big enough to name it himself, we'll see what he thinks...
Anyway...here are some pictures from the past couple of nights.





And no, we didn't put the dog on his head.
Today was an alright day, pretty windy though. I went to wal-mart for some diapers. I didn't realize it, but I only had 3 left! Luckily they were still on sale. Some stores around here try to charge 27.99 for a box of 72. Not even worth it! I got my box of 92 for 19.99!
Yeah..my life isn't too exciting. I need to clean the house. But laziness is getting the better of me...oh well.

4 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad, I saw a box of 72, maybe not even that many, here for $62.00! You can't afford not to potty train your kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTEST pictures eve! Freeze pops aren't bad and Faith loves them too - when you live in a hot state they are a life saver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nici Bones Martinus. Good solid name. I love the one where Ben's snuggling with him! p.s. sorry about all the kisses I gave him today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *sniffle* Noni wants to watch Ben sleep! Did I mention my grandson is smart enough to call me all by himself, and his parents are none the wiser? It's true!

    ReplyDelete