Happy Father's Day!
2008
Richard, I love you so much and you're a great dad. Benjamin loves you and lights up whenever you come home. Thanks for being everything I wanted in a husband/father to our child and more! I appreciate so much all the help you have been to me recently and always. We love you and we're glad God gave you to us!
Dad, thank you for all of the life lessons you taught me. Even when I didn't want to hear them. Everything from not lying to what is really important in life. I have you (and mom) to thank for my work ethic. How could I have ever gotten anywhere in life if I didn't know how to thorough clean or do rock detail? hehehe. I'm thankful everyday for the family I got to grow up with. I will always appreciate my faith and my values. I know we've had our differences from time to time, lol, but like my card said, raising the best and the brightest is always a challenge. ;) I couldn't ask for a better dad! I love you and miss you!
Dad-in-law, Thank you so much for raising such an outstanding son. He's a great dad and I'm sure some of that greatness came from you. ;) Thank you for accepting me into your family. I've always appreciated being able to just sit and talk with you. I'm glad to be part of your family. We love you!
Hope everyone has a wonderful and relaxing father's day!



No comments:
Post a Comment