There will be more pictures of me on this blog...
We've had an uneventful, yet busy past couple of days. Benjamin and I were enjoying some play dates with our local group, doing some shopping, and a LOT of house cleaning. Auntie Jill (husband's sister) is coming to visit tomorrow. She will be staying for two weeks.
If you know me, then you know that I was raised in a house where thorough cleaning was the only cleaning. As Emily mentioned before, "no half butt jobs." I'm proud of the fact that I know how to clean and clean well. I don't really like the time it takes, but I'm willing to do it right because that's the only way. LoL :)
Anyway...so I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned some more (because last minute cleaning also seems to be the norm) and Ben was a little cranky from the semi-neglection (is that even a word?). I did let him help me clean the TV screen and throw away some paper towels. I tried to keep him involved...What it really came down to is a nap that was much to short. He's also got some new bottom teeth working their way out.
Now, I would like to talk with you about my new friend the Shop Vac. It's a man's machine and a man's way to clean...but hey, when you're tired and short on time, Shop Vac it all. Crumbs on the counter? Shop Vac. Leftover food on Ben's tray? Shop Vac. Ben unwound and shredded the toilet paper again? Shop Vac. 1974 vacuum cleaner losing suction? Shop Vac. ;)
You get the picture...
Anyway....How's this for the cutest face ever?
Oh, I just remembered. There is a picture of ME and Ben from our play date this past Tuesday...
One moment while I check my system....ok....updating my system....checking my system....ah...yes....
love the pic of ben with the wash-cloth on his head. good luck keeping the place clean with your company!
ReplyDeletecute pic of you an benny too. :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a good picture of the two of you. Are your playdates Army things or something else you found?
ReplyDeleteOkay....I was smiling all through the blog....but when I got to "updating my system", you can bet I was laughing out loud! It's too bad not everyone is "in" on all of the "interestingness" (oh I KNOW that's not a word) that IS our lives! Adorable pictures, now how about some video soon? Love you!
ReplyDeleteI really want to see you and am looking for the perfect gift for Bens Birthday!
ReplyDeletevery cute pix. as always. love you!
ReplyDelete